Credits and Acknowledgements
The IUPUI University Library Ruth Lilly Special Collections and Archives thanks the following individuals for their cooperation and assistance in the creation of this exhibit:
- Lois Davis
- Mark Davis
- Anne Young, Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Carrie M. Gabaree, U.S. Army Center of Military History
Sources Used for This Exhibit:
- Harry A. and Lois Davis Papers, Mss 104, IUPUI University Library Special Collections and Archives, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- Herron School of Art and Design Records, UA 026, IUPUI University Library Special Collections and Archives, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- Reep, Edward. A Combat Artist in World War II. Lexington, Kentucky: The University Press of Kentucky, 1987.
- Warkel, Harriet G., Martin F. Krause, and S. L. Berry. The Herron Chronicle. Bloomington, Indiana; Indiana University Press, 2003.